Friday, September 25, 2009

~ my art


This is 'Dreadlocks man' . I drew him the winter of 08 with charcoal. I love using charcoal!

This is an oil painting that I finished the day before my brain surgery! I did this painting at the Hidden Acres art school.

I made this pitcher on the pottery wheel. I love pottery! It is a lot of fun... I must say I think pottery is my favorite! I made this pitcher this summer.

This is another oil painting. I painted this is my backyard. It was a lot of fun with all the different and bright colors. I painted this in late June.

I don't exactly remember when I drew this... It was a while back. It is done in charcoal.

I drew this the winter of 08. Also charcoal!

This is a clay church I made this summer. It was a lot of fun to make this!

This is all the art for now... But there is more to come!

8 comments:

  1. Wow...Kara! You are quite an accomplished young artist. I am so glad to hear that your surgery went well...you may not remember me and my family, but we remember you and are so grateful that you are doing well! -Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you Sarah! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Kara! I like the second oil painting best.

    I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, I love all of your art but the pitcher is my favorite! I bet that was fun to make! ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara,
    These are all superb! The lighthouse is my favorite. I know you did not inherit any of your artistic talent from me!
    Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's soo cool! God has certainly gifted you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, thats so cool! I love doing art, but I'm not nearly as talented as you are! Good job! ~Sarah from the E-writing club ;)

    ReplyDelete