Saturday, September 24, 2011

~leaves are falling

Yesterday was the first official day of Autumn! I love this time of year. When the trees get colorful, there's just something in you that really wants to drink a mug of hot apple cider and cover the front porch with pumpkins. There is always a little sadness leaving Summer behind, but hello people! Carmel apples aren't in the Summer agenda! And anyway, there's something exciting about the whole, leaves falling, wind gusting, pull out your jacket or you'll freeze otherwise, bonfires & s'mores, pumpkin patch with friends, time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. I am on that same band wagon with you! I feel just the same. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! I LOVE FALL!!! I had my first Carmel Apple last week!!!

    ReplyDelete