Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~words

Word. noun /wərd/ words, plural

A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.


I have a new (ish) found fascination, words! For the month of October, every day or possibly every other, we'll see, I'll be posting about one word. The meaning of the word, and my thoughts on the word.

But here's where I need your help; I need you to tell me your favorite word. You can leave it in a comment or you can e-mail it to me at throughkaraseyes@gmail.com. I want to do a post on YOUR favorite words. Sound dandy? :]

dan·dy/ˈdandē/ Adjective:


Excellent: "upgrading seemed a dandy idea".

I hope you all have fun thinking about what your favorite word is!

2 comments:

  1. "EPIC"! And btw, I love the idea of posting fave words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word adorable. It holds a place in my world with many things - people, things etc. OH and cherish, that is one of my favorite words too. Anyway (my phone is charging. TTY soon)

    ReplyDelete