Thursday, September 22, 2011

~ little ideas

Thursdays. I love them. Cause I get to spend time with those two girls right over there. I get to see these lovely ladies at art class. I also love Tursdays because I have my harp lesson. But there is another reason why Thursday, out of all the days of the week, stands out to me the most. For whatever reason, be it the music or the art, or a mixture of them both, I am struck with at least one good, solid idea on Thursday. And it's not just an idea that passes through my mind and I think "Hey! That's a good idea!" and then nothing comes of it... usually the idea sticks. Last Thursday I had an idea for a painting and I am working on it still
(I won't tell you what it is, I'd rather just show it to you when I'm done:] ). Today, just so happens to be Thursday and guess what! I have an idea. I'm going to begin blogging along with a photo a day. So you can see the world through Kara's eyes. I'm pretty excited about this!

Oh! And also, I've gotten a pretty good little collection of words to blog about in October. I'm getting pumped for that! But I still need more, so if you have a favorite word, let me know. I want to post about it:]
Well, now I have the idea that I need to finish up some school work. So, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea. I think social media is fine, but I am a fan of blogs.. of those who I can't see often! I look forward to your daily photo/word post! And your new lay out looks fab!

    ReplyDelete